Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 19: Plain

plain
1. Free from obstruction; open; clear.
2. Obvious to the mind; evident.
3. Not elaborate or complicated; simple.
4. Straightforward; frank or candid.
5. Not mixed with other substances; pure.
6. Common in rank or station; average; ordinary.
7. Not pretentious; unaffected.
8. Marked by little or no ornamentation or decoration.
9. Not dyed, twilled, or patterned.
10. Lacking beauty or distinction.
11. Sheer; utter; unqualified.
12. Archaic Having no visible elevation or depression; flat; level.


I bought this beautiful clock from D.I. a couple weeks ago. It doesn't work but I figured I could fix it up and it would be a fun wall decoration. I haven't done anything to it yet (besides hang it on my wall) and I can't decided it I want to change it or not. It has such a simple quality but a definite lack of color for my taste. I'm still deciding.


No comments: