Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 24: Wet

wet
1. Covered or soaked with a liquid, such as water.
2. Not yet dry or firm.
3. Stored or preserved in liquid.
4. Used or prepared with water or other liquids.
5. a. Rainy, humid, or foggy.
b. Characterized by frequent or heavy precipitation.
6. Informal Allowing the sale of alcoholic beverages.
7. Characterized by the use of presence of water or liquid reagents.



I'm out visiting my sister, Rivka, and her family in Vancouver for the week (SPRING BREAK!). I pulled out my adjective for today and my nephew, Jack, asked me what that was. So I explained about the idea and he then told me that he needed to help me find my picture for today. So Jack, Kate, and I went for an adventure (walking to the park) to find something wet. After we found this picture, Jack told me it would have been easier if I had picked this word on a day when it rained. I couldn't disagree with me. :)

No comments: