Shaybee's Flat

Trying to figure my way through this life I've been given.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I love to see the temple.

"I'm going there someday"...that's what you should say about the Houston Temple.






Posted by Sheynah at 7:41 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (37)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (24)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  April (14)
      • it's a rainy day
      • If nothing else....NASA!
      • Fields of Blue Bonnets
      • Day of Culture
      • Under the Sea.
      • Mmmmmm.
      • Surfing in the U.S.A.
      • I love to see the temple.
      • I think I'll just go down to the beach tonight....
      • Daily walk to class.
      • You ought to give "TEXAS" a try!
      • Good Morning Texas!
      • To be continued....
      • little happiness
  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)

My Blog List

  • James L Johnson Illustration and Fine Art
  • The Clark's
  • These are my thoughts.
  • Steven Jaimee & Carter
  • The Fabulous Adventures of Tiger Lily
  • Hermana Kjar
  • Life's an Adventure
  • Lovely is the Life I lead... Sincerely ABC.
  • A study in vernacular
  • Sister Jennifer Olsen
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.