Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day of Culture

One day we went to Houston to visit the Rothko Chapel and the Museum District. It was a very cultural experience and we saw a lot of art that day. I don't think Ben loved it as much as I did but he was a good sport for my art fetish. But we did see one dinosaur fossil before the museum of natural history closed.






The city is full of beautiful oak trees so I had to take a couple hundred pictures. Don't worry i won't share them all here. There were also so beautiful churches that Ben patiently waited for me while a took some pictures. He's a good brother.





1 comment:

Rivka said...

I'm trying to remember all the comments I made to myself while reading through these posts. Let's see. . .

the video with the shark: I was thinking "ooh - I hope he east one of those fish" and then you said the same thing right after I thought it and I laughed!

"healthy eating since 1500 B.C." - rocious laughing - but their pita's not as good as mine. . .

I totally wanna go boogie boarding.

I'm so glad you shared all of these pictures! It was nice to see you and especially nice to see Ben since you're right - he never sends pics of himself. I'm glad you had a good time!