Saturday, February 7, 2009

Art Projects

Last night, Jen and I got together with some friends (Chelsea Camp, my roommate from last year, and Rebecca Stavast).  When planning this get together, Chelsea told us that we were doing "craft" or "art" projects like we used to do.  I had no recollection of these supposed past experience but I was game anyway.  I came to find out that what she was referring to was a game we used to play: 
1. you write a sentence on a sheet of paper 
2. pass it to the next person  
3. they draw a picture of the sentence
4. fold the paper and pass again
5. the next person writes a sentence to explain the picture
It's really a funny game and we had a lot of fun last night.  Plus I got some pictures of our amazing artistic talents.


Then we played games and just talked.  It's always uplifting to be with good friends.

2 comments:

Rivka said...

It's also uplifting to sit on wicked awesome old couches.

p.s. I wish your pictures got bigger when you clicked on them.

Sheynah said...

Maybe you could teach me how to do that. I really have no idea what I'm doing most of the time. Teach me oh wise one of the blogging world.