Sunday, June 1, 2008

Experimentation

OK I know it's really clique to pretend you're British when you're not but I really like the word flat for an apartment. And since I can only imagine living in my own rather than my parents basement it seemed the right name for my blog. Blogging....hmmm. Yeah I used to make fun of it. I still do but sometimes people can do really cool things with it (Rivka) so I thought I'd try it out. I like to write though I'm not very good. But things come to me and I usually write them on random pieces of paper and loose them. So this will mostly be random thoughts of a twenty year old. This really isn't for anyone but myself. But if you enjoy random thoughts, sarcastic comments, armature photography and bad poetry you're welcome to join me in my experiment.

No comments: